Monday, March 17, 2014

the day after sunday

Day 1.

Today I began my workout [which was emotional]. I was going going going [for 15 minutes straight] with the moderator [Tanya] of Shaun T's T25 Cardio workout session. Suddenly, I pressed pause after being very very thirsty and just cried. I laid down trying to catch my breath thinking to myself: "why did I allow myself to get this big", "maybe I should stop now" and "I can always start tomorrow". Needless to say [but I will], I got my butt up and finished those last 16 minutes of that video.

Three things got me through my dreadful thoughts:

1. I'm working with a partner [four days separately] and it wouldn't be fair if I quit.
2. i REALLY [and I mean really] want to wear a pair of jeans after [I don't know how long].
3. I thought of this pin [that I can't find but will link later] that said "you will thank yourself a year from now that you didn't quit".<---- I love that!

So as it is day 1, I took my measurements (inches):


Looking forward to taking those before and after pictures! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment